The PropertyData team have been working over the last few weeks to streamline the process of generating a Statement of Information as well as ensuring that the report generation accommodates the guidelines and format specified by CAV just prior to Easter. As part of this we have just pushed out a new version of this report.
The PropertyData team will also be running a webinar at 12:30pm on Friday the 28th of April to run through the process of generating the updated report.
The major updates in this version are as follows
- Addition of Prescribed Metro/Outside Metro Forms
- Support to generate one or both versions of the report through the Report Sections
- Addition of distance from target Property to search results
- Addition of Generated Date & Time to Report
- Support for 0 Comparable Properties
- The number of results available is now displayed rather than the number selected
- Addition of Metro/Outside Metro Selection
- Prepopulation of Date and Radius based on Metro/Outside Metro Selection
- Support for upload of images of up to 1mb for Target Property
The prescribed form is the one required that complies with the legislation as this meets the format specified by Consumer Affairs Victoria, however we recognise that you may wish to include both versions of the form in the one PDF document or printed back to back as the PropertyData version allows the inclusion of images, additional property attributes and agent comments. It is important to ensure that you select the correct option for Metropolitan Melbourne or Outside Metropolitan as this ensures that the search criteria and the format of the form produced are correct.
We have further changes in the pipeline which we hope to roll out in the coming weeks, these include:
- Automated Detection of whether the Target Address is Metro/Outside Metro
- Incorporation of Land Area and Map Info from MapIT
- Sort order of comparable sales
- Filtering of undisclosed results
We have received a lot of helpful feedback from subscribers much of which has been incorporated into this update. However If you have any questions or feedback you can reach us on 1300 303 383 or at email@example.com
Further information about the legislation and requirements can be found through Consumer Affairs Victoria using the links below: